Saturday, January 1, 2011

Duality

Despite my raging hangover, I've decided to blog. Not sure why, but when the mood strikes me I've got to run with it.  So the title of my blog is (in)sane Jane, and the (in)sane is not lost on me. I think we're all a little nutty now and again. There's a natural duality to each and every human being, and in some more so than others. Daily stresses, other people, you name it brings out a coping mechanism in everyone doesn't it? Maybe just me, thus the title of the blog. I'm not crazy really, at least not certified; but life gets a little goofy sometimes and in that case sometimes you need to get your crazy on.

Just sayin'......So all that said, therin lies my idea for my second novel. Yes, the second, the first one I wrote in college and it promptly landed itself in the garbage can somewhere between here and Boston.

Currently, I'm in the throws of character sketching and getting my ducks in a row. I'm scared to jump off of that cliff, but also really excited. We'll see how this all turns out. The creative process is a beautiful, scary, and crazy one for me, but one I embrace with open arms.



So what's your new journey for 2011?

1 comment: