Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011

For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"

Happy 2011 to all two of you who read this blog at all.  I've decided to make 2011 a banner year, making changes, caring less about the mindless bullshit and more about living, loving, and laughing.  This evening I plan to tip back some drinks in my jammies with good friends, doesn't get much better than that. Even more so since I've pretty much been in my jammies since Monday, the day my vacation started. Don't get me wrong, I was out and about, in normal clothing, but anytime I'm home, I'm comfortable, in so many more ways than just jammies.

Happy 2011, 2010 see ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment